Nine days safari adventure, giving you the opportunity to explore amazing destinations. Exciting game drives, big five, big cats, elephants herds, vast wilderness & much more
The Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
(also known as Lewa Downs
) is a stunning valley set in the middle of the Laikipia Plateau, deserving of a special mention, as it features probably the second best game viewing in the country.
Destinations: 1 Night Nairobi | 2 Nights Amboseli | 2 Nights Lewa Downs | 2 Nights Maasai Mara
- Large Elephant herds
- Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
- Most of the Big five
- Observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants.
- Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
- Home to a wide variety of wildlife including the rare and endangered black rhinos, Grevy's zebras and sitatungas.
- The big five (lion, leopards, elephants, rhinos and Cape buffaloes).
- Holds over 12% of Kenya's eastern black rhinoceros population
- The largest single population of Grevy's zebras in the world.
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Unlimited game viewing drives
- Experience the Big Five
- World-famous Mara – rolling grassland, acacia trees & immense herds of zebras and wildebeest
- Exciting and colourful Maasai culture
Price: From $5,590 per person
- Transport in Land cruiser jeep
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Game drives
- Accommodation in lodges
- Meals on Full Board
- Mineral water
- All Park Entrance Fees,
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude
All prices are in US Dollars per person based on double occupancy accommodations unless otherwise stated.
Day by Day Program
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi.
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, clear immigration procedures, meet with your representative and transfer to Eka Hotel Nairobi. Overnight: Eka Hotel Nairobi.
Day 2: Fly to Amboseli National Park
Enjoy an early breakfast and transfer to Wilson Airport for your 07:30 am scheduled flight to Amboseli National Park. Overnight: Amboseli Serena Lodge
Day 3: Amboseli National Park.
Spend the day at the park on morning and afternoon game drives. Overnight: Amboseli Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Fly to Lewa Downs via Nairobi.
After breakfast, transfer to the airstrip for your flight to Nairobi at 09:00 am connecting onto Lewa Wildlife Conservancy at 10:20 am approx. On arrival at Lewa airstrip, you are met by the camp representative and transferred to the Lewa Safari Camp. Enjoy a game drive en route to the camp. After settling in, lunch at the camp, followed by an afternoon game drive. Overnight: Lewa Safari Camp
Day 5: Lewa Downs.
There's lots to do at Lewa - you can chill by the pool, have a massage, or up the pace with a ride on horseback or camel, or you can take a guided walk in the bush with the excellent guides. Overnight: Lewa Safari Camp.
Day 6: Fly to Masai Mara National Reserve.
Breakfast at the camp. Transfer to the airstrip for the flight to the Masai Mara at 09:35 am approx. Arrive at Mara Serena airstrip, meet with your Mara Serena Lodge driver guide who transfers you a short drive to the lodge. After lunch you have the afternoon to relax or go on a game drive. Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge.
Day 7: Masai Mara National Reserve.
Spend the day exploring the Maasai Mara with game viewing activities and other activities (some at extra costs and payable locally). Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge.
Day 8: Masai Mara National Reserve.
Masai Mara National Reserve. Game viewing is never dull in the Mara, and patience is often rewarded with unique sightings: a pride of lion stalking their prey; a solitary leopard retrieving its kill from the high branches of an acacia tree; male wildebeest sparring to attract females into their harem; or even a herd of elephant protecting their young from opportunistic predators. Overnight: Mara Serena Lodge.
Day 9:Fly to Nairobi and depart
Fly back to Nairobi at 11:00 am and have lunch at Carnivore. After lunch transfer back to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight home.