Adrenaline-packed safari for adventure seekers through the best Kenyan safari destinations and thrilling adventures Start off the tour with White Water Rafting Kenya in Sagana before proceeding on to Aberdares National Park.
Summary: 1 Night Eka Hotel|2 Nights Aberdares Country Club|1 Night Sarova Lionhill|2 Nights Naivasha Sopa | 2 Nights Kilima Camp Mara
Aberdares National Park.
- The beautiful mountain scenery is one of the highlights of a visit to this National Park
- The park has several picturesque waterfalls
- Rare animals - Black Serval, Black Leopard (seldom seen) and the Eastern Bongo (a huge forest Antelope)
- Watching animals come to the waterhole at the famous Treetops Lodge
Lake Nakuru National Park
- Bird watching, flamingos
- Views of the great Rift Valley with its cool forests and lakes
- Both black and white rhinos
Hells gate and Lake Naivasha
- Walking into the gorges
- Boat ride and cycling and viewing of the great Rift valley escarpment.
- Hippos in Lake Naivasha
- Unlimited game viewing drives
- Experience the Big Five
- World-famous Mara – rolling grassland, acacia trees & immense herds of zebras and wildebeest
- Exciting and colourful Maasai culture
Price: From $3600 per person
- Transport in Land cruiser jeep
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Game drives
- Accommodation in lodge
- Meals on Full Board
- Mineral water
- All Park Entrance Fees,
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude
All prices are in US Dollars per person based on double occupancy accommodations unless otherwise stated.
Day by Day Program
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi.
Upon arrival and after clearing customs and immigration, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Eka Hotel. Overnight: Eka.
Day 2: Drive to Sagana for white water rafting.
After breakfast join your safari driver-guide and drive north to Sagana, Tana River point for a white water adventure. Once you have changed, your guides will give you the safety briefing explaining what happens if you fall out the raft and how to paddle. Overnight: Aberdares Country Club.
Day 3: Full day spent at Aberdares Country Club. .
Spend the day at the Aberdare Country Club. A bird walk around the Club plus nature walk is included in today’s activities. Overnight: Aberdares Country Club.
Day 4: Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park .
After breakfast, join your safari driver-guide and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Overnight: Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
Day 5: Drive to Naivasha. .
After breakfast at the lodge join your safari driver-guide and drive to Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. Check in and have lunch at the lodge. Once rested go on an afternoon boat ride and visit the Crescent Island. Overnight: Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 6: Full day in Hell's Gate National Park
Have breakfast at the hotel and join your safari driver-guide for a drive to Hell’s Gate National Park. an excellent spot for rock climbing & nature walks. Hell's Gate National Park lies to the south of Lake Naivasha. Overnight: Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 7: Fly to Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
After breakfast, transfer to the Loldia (Naivasha) Airstrip for your scheduled flight to the Masai Mara (1015 hrs / 1100 hrs). On arrival at the Masai Mara Airstrip, you are met by a Camp representative and transferred to the Camp, with game viewing drive en route. Overnight: Kilima Camp.
Day 8: Full day in the Mara.
Full day spent at the Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game viewing drives using the camp's vehicle on seat-in-car basis (shared). Overnight: Kilima Camp.
Day 9: Fly to Nairobi.
After breakfast transfer to the airstrip for your scheduled flight back to Nairobi (1100 /1215 hrs). On arrival, you will be met and transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight.